MEDIUM DUTY TOWING
Serving Chicago & The North Shore
Everyone understands how troublesome automobile troubles can turn out to be. In such situations getting assistance from service providers on whom you can bank upon can really make a big, big difference. Towing and recovery services in your nearby locations can offer you the must needed assistance in a timely manner when you find yourself in trouble.
At Illinois Towing Service, we provide all the roadside service you need. From simple recovery to helping your damaged car reach your desired destination, you need a service provider you can effortlessly count on. Attempting to drive a damaged car can be more like flirting with danger. A towing service provider can offer assistance by towing your car to a nearby garage where you can get your vehicle repaired, solving your problem in a timely manner. Towing and recovery trucks are of three types, namely light, medium and heavy-duty tow trucks, each having certain features and uses.
Medium Duty Towing & Recovery Trucks
Due to its small size, the medium duty tow truck can easily be maneuvered and it can be used to recover vehicles stuck in a confined space. Equipped with an ultramodern wheel-system design, these trucks are specialized to eliminate all tow trucks and vehicle contact. Such trucks can lift a vehicle off the surface by securing either the front or the rear pair of wheels, which can then be suspended freely in the air. The remaining 2 wheels can be left in contact with the ground, which gives towing assistance to the vehicle during transportation.
Which Vehicles Require Medium-Duty?
The medium duty towing trucks prove crucial due to their maneuverability and they can be used for services such as:
- Commercial breakdown assistance
- One-ton vehicles, utility trucks, and box trucks
- Cut-away vehicles, such as shuttles, buses, and delivery trucks
- Large ball hitch trailers
- Recreational or camper vehicle towing
- Class C motorhomes
- Small fleet vehicle towing, including FedEx or UPS
- Delivery truck towing, including bread trucks or walk-ins
Medium duty towing and recovery services may be used for providing the following services:
- Winch Out
- Pulling automobiles, farm equipment, and light vehicles, or other containers, vessels or automobile out of a spot or other ditches were a vehicle might be stuck
- Pick & drops
- Stabilize trucks & automobiles
- Pull trucks & automobiles over embankments
- Water recovery from rivers, streams, and lakes for equipment, trucks, and automobiles
- Off road recovery
- Broken down automotive vehicles
- Medium duty Roadside Repair
- Roll over trucks & automobiles